Leakage Protector Circuit
Working current (Max)
Latching time (Ton)
D54123 is a high-speed ground leakage protection circuit with built-in differential amplifier, latch, and voltage regulator. It is connected to a zero current transformer (ZCT) for detecting the two inputs of the differential amplifier. The differential amplifier is combined with an external capacitor and connected to the input terminal of the latch circuit to output characteristics suitable for high-speed leakage circuit breakers. The latch circuit maintains a low-level output until the input voltage reaches the specified value. When the leakage current exceeds the specified value, the output becomes higher, triggering the thyristor connected to the output.
D54123 is packaged in the form of SOP8 and SIP8.
● High input sensitivity (typical VT=6.0mV)
● Wide working temperature range (Ta=-20 ℃~80 ℃)
● Strong anti-interference and impact resistance capabilities
● Low power consumption (typical PD=5mW), suitable for use in 110V and 220V power grids
● Less external devices required