D1117 Low pressure differential linear regulator
D1117 is a low-voltage differential linear voltage regulator circuit. The output current capacity of this circuit is 1.0A. The series includes a fixed output voltage version and an adjustable output voltage version, and the output voltage accuracy is ± 1.5 percent. In order to ensure the stability of the chip and power system, the D1117 has built-in thermal protection and current limiting protection functions. At the same time, the product adopts the correction technology to ensure the accuracy of the output voltage control. In the 1.5% range.
D1117 adopts the sealing form of SOT-223, TO-252-2L, TO-220, and TO-263-3L.
Only two resistors, adjustable output voltage can be adjusted from 1.25V to 13.8V
● Fixed voltage type output 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.85V, 3.3V and 5.0V
● Output current capacity 1.0A
● Output voltage accuracy; 1.5%
● Working voltage up to 15V
● Load adjustment rate less than 0.4%
● Computer motherboard and graphics card power management section
LCD Monitor and LCD TV
DVD decoder board
● ADSL modem
● Switching power supply rear stage voltage regulator